The Coalition uses innovative, inclusive and engaging methodology.
Our Principles are our foundation for organizing:
- We have an approach that includes Appreciative Inquiry and other inclusive engagement approaches.
- We have an inclusive approach to fundraising: We invite our community to be contributors.
- Our leadership is based on the Servant Leadership model.
- We see ourselves as care-takers and value reciprocity and mutual benefits that are generated.
- We model a different way of engagement: Action-engagement with measurable and sustainable results.
- We choose to explore alternatives instead of complaints.
- We support the manifestation of the innate potential of every individual.
- We work as memory and consciousness awakeners: We are here to help you remember who you are and what you already have.
- We embody a paradigm of abundance.
- We recognize the greatness of every individual as contributors and agents of change.