- In 2002, PACTL began offering Culturally appropriate Parenting Classes “Reconnecting with Family Wisdom” in Spanish.
- Since 2006, PACTL has offered Transformative Leadership capacity building using innovative appreciative approaches.
- In 2007, the Parent/Youth network was formed.
- Since 2008, PACTL has Organized Strength-based community forums and intergenerational bilingual conferences for Parents, Youth and Service Providers.
- Since 2009, PACTL organized “Unity In Diversity” biennials Community Celebrations honoring 13 community heroes.
- Since 2008, PACTL organized Educational Summits.
- Since 2012, PACTL has offered Family and Youth Peer Support groups.
- Since 2014, PACTL has offered immigration support services for families, youth and children.