In APFPN training, educators and service providers who work with parents learn how to build strong, respectful partnerships. They develop their own skills and learn what their agencies need to do to sustain meaningful parent participation. APFPN helps organizations build their capacity to develop, nurture and support parent leaders.
Resources & Publications
- Article by Yoland Travino – Community Is Like A Butterfly
- Mutual Assistance – Galvanizing The Spirit of Reciprocity
- Wise Counsel – National Center For Service Integration
- Relationship and skill-building workshops for parents and professionals together.
- Consulting to organizations and schools on building and sustaining meaningful, mutually beneficial partnerships with parents.
- Opportunities for parents to network with each other and to get connected to groups and institutions seeking parent input and voices.